PO Box 66
21539 120th Street Verndale, MN 56481
1) The need for further treatment is the FIRST requirement for admission.
2) Applicant must meet the criteria for chemical abuse or dependency under the ASAM placement criteria.
3) The length of the stay is variable depending on the resident's progress.
4) Exhibit motivation to continue in the recovery process.
5) Endeavor Place, LLC serves adolescent males between 14-19 years of age.
6) Endeavor Place, LLC requires a copy of the Rule 25 Assessment and Placement Summary.
7) Endeavor Place, LLC requires a Client Placement Authorization to be signed and in place prior to admittance to the program or approval from insurance.
8) Admission hours are between 8 am & 4 pm, Monday- Friday at the facility located at 21539 - 120th St., Verndale, MN 56481
9) A licensed counselor or program director will process the admitting client's intake and a CD technician may complete the process.