Residential Treatment Program
2) Applicant must meet the criteria for chemical abuse or dependency under the ASAM placement criteria.
3) The length of the stay is variable depending on the resident's progress.
4) Exhibit motivation to continue in the recovery process.
5) Endeavor Place, LLC serves adolescent males between 14-19 years of age.
6) Endeavor Place, LLC requires a copy of the Rule 25 Assessment and Placement Summary.
7) Endeavor Place, LLC requires a written medical confirmation of a negative Mantoux and/or a current chest x-ray and a Free of Communicable Disease Statement and others may be added as a result of the pre-admission interview prior to admission.
8) Endeavor Place, LLC requires a Client Placement Authorization to be signed and in place prior to admittance to the program.
9) Endeavor Place, LLC requires referrals to submit to a telephone screen interview, and whatever conditions may be in place upon acceptance.
10) Admission hours are between 8 am & 4 pm, Monday- Friday at the facility located at 21539 - 120th St., Verndale, MN 56481
11) A licensed counselor or program director will process the admitting client's intake and a CD technician may complete the process.